Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Review, Specs, Price, Buy, Pros Cons


Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD. Looking for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP, Is Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP worth to buy? Before you decide to buy Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP, read first my reviews below. I hope my reviews could give you enough information.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Details:
- 10X optical zoom
- High speed AF improves focus speed
- 18.2 megapixels "Exmor R" CMOS sensor for superior low-light performance

> See more specs


+ Easy to use and good quality shots.
+ The video zoom is smooth and always in focus.
+ The HD is striking watching on a tv. I downloaded to my PS3, and like to watch videos and slide-shows.
+ Many nice features like the shoot a still shot when in video mode, the panoramic feature,
+ 3D capable, the nice long zoom.
+ Small enough to fit in your pocket and have with so you don't miss a shot, is partly why I bought this camera.
+ It responds quickly, and ready for the next shot.
+ Looked at many cameras and found this to be a good value. It is my first Sony camera, and I am impressed.


>>>CLICK HERE TO FIND THE BEST DEAL<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...