Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Review, Specs, Price, Buy, Pros Cons


Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens - Black. Looking for Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS, Is Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS worth to buy? Before you decide to buy Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS, read first my reviews below. I hope my reviews could give you enough information.

Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Details:
- Wide ISO sensitivity range
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED III Image Processing
- One-touch Full HD 1080p movie recording

> See more specs


The D3200 is full of features and appears to be built with exceptional attention to detail. I've only used it for about 3-4 hours, but so far, I have found no issues with either the photography features or the video features. With a 16 GB SD card, the viewfinder says I can record 20 minutes of 1080P video, which seems reasonable. I also was able to take high-res pictures while recording a video simultaneously. So far, this is a top notch camera, especially considering the price point! I highly recommend this camera for anyone looking to get a solid, not over-the-top, dSLR camera.

>>>CLICK HERE TO FIND THE BEST DEAL<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...