Thursday, May 10, 2012

Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Review, Specs, Price, Buy, Pros Cons


Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS Digital SLR Camera. Looking for Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP, Is Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP worth to buy? Before you decide to buy Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP, read first my reviews below. I hope my reviews could give you enough information.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Details:
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- New 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8).
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 29 minutes 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording, and headphone terminal.

> See more specs


PROS:
+ I can't say enough things about the new autofocus system. Amazing. Genius. I rarely have eyes out of focus now. Even my 85mm/1.2L is performing much better. I love the colors and creaminess from that lense but focusing it was like playing a Russian Roulette game. I am enjoying this lense much more often now with the Mark III.
+ The low light ISO capabilities are extremely good and more impressive than the Mark II.
+ I love the lock on the mode dial. I, for one, use to have frequent unsolicited mode changes from Manual to Bulb. No more of that.
+ I love the feel of the rubbery-like finish. The camera feels better in my hand than the Mark II.
+ LOVE the new dual card slots.

CONS:
- My one major gripe is that the autofocus point doesn't highlight in red when I press the focus button (I use back button focus). It only highlights in red when I change the autofocus point. Otherwise, it is a dark grey/black box. I use manual autofocus point selection consistently so I usually do not remember where it was pointing last after a few minutes and it is annoying to have to pretend to change the focus point just to see where it is set. Canon really needs to address this in the next firmware update.

Oh, another thing is that when I shoot a picture, it blocks me from playback of any other photos. I have to actually press the play button if I want to go back and compare that photo to the prior one. The first two 5Ds did not hijack playback like this and it is kind of annoying. Oh, for all of you on waiting lists (as was I), I went to BestBuy and they had several in stock.

>>>CLICK HERE TO FIND THE BEST DEAL<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...